7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t, Cat C1 - Smethwick
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Smethwick based client (B66 2JT)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 1-3 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sider and tail lift box vehicles
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (between 05.00-08.00 hrs) = £9.50 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01922 896339 / 07767 110137 (24hrs) or email a current CV
This position is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Burntwood, West Bromwich, Telford, Stafford, Smethwick, Dudley, Oldbury, Cradley Heath, Bearwood, Birmingham, Tipton, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Penkridge, Bilston, Wolverhamptom.
- 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t, C1, Driver, Driving, Wednesbury
- West Midlands