Do you want to work for a forwarding thinking, highly reputable Training Provider? Do you have experience within Administration/Customer Service?
Baltic Recruitment Commercial Team are currently looking to recruit a Customer Relations Co-ordinator for a highly reputable Training Provider based in Newton Aycliffe. Working for a Digitally Dedicated employer as part of a team to provide support to learners and employers. You will monitor and drive the learners’ timely progress for IT Apprenticeships and maintain Data Management Systems and relevant trackers.
Customer Relations Co-ordinator Main Duties & responsibilities:
* Monitor and maintain quality and compliance of learner files, check all information is accurate and reflects learners’ training requirements. Obtain evidence of prior learning and achievement where necessary
* Update progress trackers and data management system, ensuring all learner progress and achievements are up to date
* Co-ordinate training activity for IT Pro and DM apprentices
* Send introductory information to all new starts and maintain and effective and positive working relationship throughout the duration of their programme
* Liaise with customers, employers and learners, send invitations to courses, send reminders to courses, ensure learners and line managers are aware of training commitments and schedule
* Liaise with the training and assessment team to ensure effective communication, reporting and scheduling across all departments
* Liaise with CRT with reference learners at risk, suspensions and leavers
* Managing course resources, i.e.: organize kit, equipment, couriers etc.
* Prepare learner files for completion, ensure all documentation is complete and accurate to ensure learner achievement can be processed
* Identify learners at risk and be the first point of contact for learners at risk
* Monitor and update learners at risk reviews and liaise with the Customer Relations Officer
* Complete the relevant paperwork for learners at risk and leavers
Customer Relations Co-Ordinator Applicants:
* Must be customer focused
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication and telephone skills are essential
* Experience in an administrative role
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
Applicants may also be interested in Customer Services, Administration, Training, Education
- Customer Services, Administration, Training, Education, Administrator