Healthcare Assistant – EX15 (Cullompton) Nights and Days
Our clients care home places the rights of their residents at the forefront of their philosophy of care. They seek to advance these rights in all aspects of the environment and the service that they provide and encourage their residents to exercise their rights to the full. They aim for the highest standard of care.
They treat all of the residents with dignity and respect, fulfil the right to privacy and choice, and their aim is to give relatives and friends of the residents’ peace of mind knowing that their loved one is safe and cared for by the excellent, close knit team of care staff.
Job Description: To work within the home providing the needs of the service users, to contribute effectively to the provision of a service designed to ensure safety, maintain health and encourage realistic independence for the service users.
What you need:
* Genuine interest in working within the caring environment
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Team player
* Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
* Satisfactory police check and check against the ISA list (where applicable)
* Basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
* Basic understanding of Infection Control
* Previous experience of working in care setting
* Relevant vocational qualification (achieved or working towards)
* Evidence of having undertaken relevant training (i.e. moving and handling, health and safety, food hygiene etc.)
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications and will be discussed at interview
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client’s account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team’s searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and ask for Lucy, quoting AC1488
- care assistant, home care, care home, nursing home, health care assistant,