Main Duties & Responsibilities
* To ensure the provision of high quality children’s social care management information that enables all shareholders to manage Children’s Services, monitor performance, identify performance concerns, design and assess improvement interventions to achieve improved outcomes for vulnerable children. Provide leadership and support of the Management Information Team in the delivery of this outcome.
* To ensure the delivery of Statutory Returns and inspection data in accordance with Government set timescales. This includes the monthly provision of local reports that give in-year awareness of Returns data.
* Provide advice, support and challenge to senior stakeholders regarding the use and development of reports to ensure that the information addresses known issues and generates the appropriate action.
* Lead on research and benchmarking activities to provide quality analysis regarding issues and form hypothesis within Children’s Services.
* Manage the resource within the team to ensure that work load is understood, visible and prioritised. Maintain and develop process to prioritise and track work requests
* Advise and influence the design and use of the ICT Case Management System to ensure accurate and efficient data reporting.
* Remain informed regarding the data requirements and performance issues of Safeguarding and delivery partners. Where prioritised, fulfil the data requirements of partners.
* Maintain and ensure adherence to relevant data security requirements.
- Data Report and Analyst for Social Care IT Systems