LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C - Birmingham >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 driver for part time temporary driving work with our Birmingham based client (B9 4BN)
As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve:
- Completing 1 national delivery to Cardiff per shift
- Textiles company
- Delivering 8 pallets
- Must help unload using a pallet pump truck
- This position is 2-3 shifts per week only
- Average shift lengths are approx. 6 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the roll of the LGV2 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts (between 07.00-09.00 hrs) = £10.00 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 7 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 days a week) or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
- LGV2, HGV2, Class 2, Cat C, driving, driver, part time, full time, ongoing, nights, birmingham