We have a fantastic opportunity for a great Main dealership who offering an excellent basic salary of between 27,000-35K OTE depending on your experience, our client will provide you with full training so you can have a full understand of their systems and also be able to start taking advantage asap
- Interpreting customer concerns and comments and liaising with the workshop controller
- Liaison with customers about any additional work required
- Greeting customers and scheduling services
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs using our menu pricing system
- Handling customer complaints
- Responding to customer requests
- Tracking the vehicle through the workshop
- As a customer service advisor you will need to demonstrate:
- A professional manner
- Excellent communication skills, able to multi task, excellent organisational skills and good computer skills
- The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
- You do not need to have had direct experience as a service advisor but previous customer facing experience essential.
You will be the first point of contact for the customer as they enter the service department. Enthusiastic and highly presentable you will have a keen eye for detail.
Excellent communication skills are essential to the role in order to confidently explain the repair process and then book the customer vehicles into the Service department.
You must effectively sell Service products identifying and maximising upsell opportunities to meet individual and department targets including making customer service bookings.
Previous experience as a service advisor in the motor trade is essential to this role.
Call Melanie McCallion on 07568 557451 with any questions
- Service Administration jobs, Car Service Administration jobs, Service Admin Jobs, Car Service Admin Jobs, Service Advisor jobs, Car Service Administration jobs, Car Jobs, Motor Trade Jobs, Automotive Jobs, Motor Jobs, Vehicle Jobs, Dealership Jobs, A