7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t, 7.5 t, Cat C1 Driving - Nuneaton >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Nuneaton based client (CV10 7JS)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Multidrop deliveries and collections
- 20-30 deliveries or collections per shift of parcels
- Local post coded areas (CV)
- Box vehicle with tail lift
- Light handball of small packages involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
The pay rates for the role of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- 7.5 Tonne (Midweek) AM starts (07.00 hrs) = £9.00 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
- 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driving, driver, C1, Nuneaton