LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving Work, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C – Leicester >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Refuse Drivers for regular long term driving work with our Leicesters based client (LE4).
Our client provides collection, recycling, landfill and special waste services to local authorities and commercial companies within the UK.
As an LGV2 Refuse Driver the work will involve:
- Local bin/recycling sack collections from residential boroughs within Leicester
- 3 man crews (1 driver, 2 loaders per crew)
- Drivers also expected to help out with loading work when required
- 4 day working week (Tuesday to Friday)
- Start times are 06.30am
- Guaranteed a minimum of 10 hours per day (40 hours per week)
- Average working day will be 8 hours
- Overtime paid after 10 hours per day (time and one half)
- Ongoing long term work
- All drivers required to attend a 4 hour unpaid induction
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM Starts (First 10 hours per shift) = £10.98 p/h + Holiday Pay
- After 10 hours per shift = £16.47 p/h
Our client will guarantee you a minimum of 10 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive Refer a Driver Scheme (£200 Reward)
Applications are welcome from LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Drivers.
To apply for this role please call 0116 298 6610 / 07948 429621 (7 days a week) or email your current CV to leicester ‘at’ kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Kettering, Corby, Coalville, Wigston, Hinckley, Oadby, Melton Mowbray, Market Harborough, Oakham, Ibstock, Syston and Thurmaston.
- LGV2, HGV2, Class 2, Cat C, driving, driver, part time, full time, ongoing, nights, leicester