LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 Driving, LGV 2, HGV 2, Cat C - Nuneaton >
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 driver for long term temporary driving work with our Nuneaton based client (CV10 0RG)
As an LGV2 driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national deliveriey or collection work
- aPPROX 10 deliveries or collections per shift
- Curtain sider vehicle
- Palletised goods therefore no handball involved
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the role of the LGV2 driver are:
The pay rates outlined below for this role are inclusive of holiday pay for PAYE workers. The rates listed below also apply for Limited Company drivers.
- LGV2 (Midweek) AM starts (Between 06.00-08.00 hrs) = £10.00 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV2, HGV2, Class 2 drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01827 818535 / 07921 815008 (7 Days a week) or email a current CV to warks 'at' kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Birmingham, Coleshill, Coventry, Nuneaton, Erdington, Minworth, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Walsall, Atherstone, Hinckley, Measham, Coalville, Wolverhampton, Rugby, Swadlincote, Aldridge, Cannock, Burntwood, Redditch, Dudley.
- LGV2, HGV2, Class 2, Cat C, driving, driver, part time, full time, ongoing, nights, atherstone