7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t, Cat C1 - Home Delivery Aldridge
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t driver for long term temporary driving work with our Aldridge based client (WS8 8AA)
As an 7.5 Tonne driver, the work will involve:
- Local & national delivery or collection work
- Between 10-15 deliveries or collections per shift
- Home Delivery so must be physically fit
- Average shift lengths are approx. 10 hours
- No nights out involved
The pay rates for the role of the 7.5 Tonne driver are:
- 7.5 Tonne AM starts (between 05.00-08.00 hrs)
- PAYE = £10 p/h (Inc. of holiday pay)
- Limited Co = £10 p/h
- You will be ‘guaranteed’ a ‘minimum’ of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive ‘Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced 7.5 Tonne, 7.5 Ton, 7.5t drivers.
To apply for this role please call 01922 896339 / 07767 110137 (24hrs) or email a current CV to walsall @kenectrecruitment.co.uk
This position is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Burntwood, West Bromwich, Telford, Stafford, Smethwick, Dudley, Oldbury, Cradley Heath, Bearwood, Birmingham, Tipton, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Penkridge, Bilston, Wolverhampton.
- 7.5 Tonne / 7.5 Ton / 7.5T Driver