PACS Manager UK - Watford – up to £40,000 per annum
A tele-radiology company is looking for a PACS Manager. They are currently undergoing a period of growth with a new office opening in Watford and you will play a crucial role in the expansion.
The Group’s core business is the management and operation of tele-radiology services throughout the UK.
Some of the responsibilities are:
* Work as part of a team and guide the Radiology/PACS services and IT Director to provide an effective and efficient group radiology service
* Develop and improve professional expertise via continuous professional development
* Maintain high standards of Health and Safety in line with current H&S Codes and Policies
* Carry out other work and duties as workload may require.
* Manage the PACS/RIS systems.
Some key skills needed are:
* BSc(Hons) Radiography, DCR(D) Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent
* HCPC registration or experienced IT qualified person with a healthcare background
* Comprehensive knowledge of digital imaging systems
* Awareness of clinical governance issues in relation to patient care.
* PACS Manager experience is essential/
This role will be well-suited for PACS Manager with significant knowldge of PACS/RIS. . In return with this role you will be offered a great salary with clear career development routes to go along with a competitive benefits package. The benefit scheme includes a pension as well as a car or car allowance and private healthcare.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration. You can apply via the link on this page or alternatively send your CV directly to us.
IT Works Resource Group operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.