Fleet Compliance Administrator
I am currently working with a sought after company who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a Fleet Compliance Administrator within the maintenance department.
Purpose of the Position:
* To support all administration requirements within the Fleet Management Division. Liaising / working alongside Suppliers and the Customer dealing with daily reports and supporting the Compliance Department.
* Ensure that all queries and tasks are dealt with efficiently and with professionalism.
* Support colleagues on a daily basis at a highly professional level.
* Maintain all in-house excel spread sheets
* Daily Reports - Preparation and summary of reports
* Analyzing data
* Processing and reporting on traffic infringements and fines
* Meeting KPI’s
* VOR Reporting daily
* Supporting the management of Service/MOT Planners with accurate inputting of data
* Supporting of audit’s
* V5’s & RFL process for the Fleet
* Administrative Experience - Essential
* Mechanical Background – Desirable
* Fleet experience – Desirable
* Database management
* Knowledge of Kerridge/R2C – desirable
* IT literate (Microsoft Office/strong Excel knowledge – Advanced level)
* Strong written & verbal communication skills to provide a professional approach to both external & internal contacts.
* Meeting deadlines, task orientated and prioritization
* Methodical, systematic
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
* Salary on offer is dependent on level of experience in the role.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous company pension
* Life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free car parking
* Group discounts
How to Apply:
Please get in touch with Steve at Holt Recruitment for more information and to apply - firstname.lastname@example.org / 07702167786
- Fleet administration, Fleet administrator, Sales Administration, Sales Administrator, General Administrator, General Administration, Fleet